A WIP shot during my break working on a final project drawing.
I couldn't decide what to draw for weeks!!
Being told to pick 'anything' is daunting for me, I need a theme or something to work with!
So I thought to do something I simply like.
See you on my wall soon, Chun-li.
Because it was asked:
- Faber-Castell color pencils 24pck
- Koi Water Colors pocket field sketch box
- Tuff Stuff eraser stick
- Sakura eraser
- measure and sketch
- temperature layering
- some wash
- more temperature layering
- some erasing
- more wash
- get frustrated and color harder
- drink tea
- wash again and add more color
- sleep for 2 hours before class
Model + layout: